This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

We had a great day today..I made cinnamon rolls from scratch for my dear husband..He is such a great dad! Harper and Annellise are so lucky to have him as their dad! We went to church and came back home to have a family day. My parents, grandmother, sister, and her family all came over for lunch. We cooked hamburgers and had 3 desserts.(HA)...Then we spent the day swimming in the pool. It was such a relaxing day and I got to spend it with my wonderful dad and my wonderful husband...My dad is the best dad I could ever ask for and he is a great POP..I am so glad he finally got some boys in the family. He had to have 3 women in the house for years and no boys. Now he has 3 grandsons and 1 grandaughter.....He finally had some BOYS!
Last night we took him to the Mississippi Braves game. We had a good time. ( after we went to Wal Mart and didnt get home until 11:00, I think that was the latest he has stayed out in a while Ha).... Anyway, HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD-----and Bert.... I love you both.

No comments: