This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pictures I forgot to post

These are pictures that I found that I forgot to post....One is Annellise's trophy party for tball with one of her best friends Julia, one is Harpers bball party..the kids playing in the pool on the cool float Caki and Pop gave them, the family at the Braves game on Miskelly's night (that is why we are dressed alike except for Annellise, she had to wear a dress.Ha)..My friends Stacey, Kay,May and I went to eat at Keifers when May came to visit...Sorry the pictures are so big,I cant figure out how to make them smaller...Bert is sick today so we have done nothing but swim in the pool...

1 comment:

caki said...

I loved the pictures!!! The float is much bigger than I thought! The children will really enjoy it this summer; all 3 (4?) will fit on it!! (The "big boys" will probably play on it, too!!) Pop & I are excited about going to the beach, too...can hardly wait!!! Love you!!! MOM