This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Does it ever end?

That is what I have asked myself over and over....I still havent put up all the Christmas stuff...I have every intention to put up the BIG tree on Tuesday..Bert has to work so I will get Harper and Annellise to help..We had to go on and take down the real tree, it was DEAD and made A BIG mess..Annellise and I went to Wal Mart after church because I needed a plastic container to put coloring books in.. I cleaned out the art corner in our kitchen and threw away a very large black garbage bag full..the kids were outside with Bert so they had no idea..ha....Annellise got a new art table and art stuff so I had to make room for that..I also needed new throw pillows for my couch, we got a new rug and it has no burgandy in it so I HAD to get new pillows to match...I also did a little rearranging in the loving room...so actually I did get something done..Mom and Dad are keeping all the grandchildren tommorrow night and Bert, Alli, and Kyle are going out on New Years Eve...I havent been out since I had children..does that make us old? We are going to Bone Fish and I love Bone Fish....I am sooo excited! Oh well now I have 2 birthday parties to plan for and Valentines Day..I love Valentines Day! it is probobly my favorite "holiday"

No comments: