This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Its been a LONG time!

Gosh, its been so long since I have posted on the blog...I have been so busy and sort of involved with facebook that I forgot my poor little blog! We have been a BUSY family and time has just flown by since Thanksgiving. I cant believe Christmas will be here in 2 weeks............Speaking of weeks...MY 36th Birthday is Monday!!! Yeah for me!! Just kidding...I am 36 with an 80 year old body ha! Its hard to believe in 4 short years I will be 40--it seems hard to believe, but Bert will be 40 before me!!!
On a better note, IT SNOWED TODAY!!!! I was fast asleep (I usually do this after the kids go to school) and at 8:30am the phone rang...Annellise's teacher was calling to say school was closing..so much for my sleep....It was sleeting more than snowing and REALLY cold!!!I also had Payton all day ..boy am I tired!!! All my children do is FIGHT....Do all brothers and sisters fight and when does it end? Not too long ago they played so sweetly together and now they cant be in the same room...It drives me crazy, but on some days they are best friends!!!
Tonight we were suppose to go see Santa at the Ag Museum and ride the carasel and train and hear choirs sing..I was all excited but now I doubt they will have it--it was planned for outside and it is still VERY cold and "musshy"...oh well, I guess Mr. Jingles (our elf on the shelf) will have to talk to santa for them...
Tommorrow Bert and I are going on the 3rd grade field trip to see " A Christmas Carol" at New Stage and then eat at Chucky Cheese..I have to say that it has probobly been over a year or two that I have eaten there but I think I am excited!! I love pizza from there!! Tommorrow night Alli is babysitting and Bert and I are going on a "date" to eat at PF Changs ( I think my favorite place ) and then either shopping or a movie--then Saturday night we are off to the Miskelly Christmas party---Sunday is church and my "family" birthday dinner (Kyle is making homeade chicken and dumplings and mom is making my "birthday" strawberry cake ( She makes that EVERY year--my favorite)....then on Monday (my real birthday) I have to work...boo hoo!!!
On top of everything, I still have presents to wrap..I just cant get "into" it...Usually they are wrapped by Thanksgiving but having our house painted and everything being a MESS--I just didnt do it...now it is 15 days till Christmas and they are not done...BUT my Christmas cards are done and mailed!!! So at least that was done! Im off to clean and HOPEFULLY wrap presents ...

1 comment:

The Whites said...

Enjoyed reading your post. We always loved going to New Stage. I'll hate to miss it this year. Hope it's good. I haven't eaten Chucky Cheese pizza in years, but always loved it. ha Happy early birthday!