This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Baseball and Cancer Walk!

It has finally started--Baseball! yeah! Last weekend both games got rained out so they were ready this weekend..Harper played Thursday night and did so good! I am so proud of him..I wasnt sure how he would do not being with his friends from last year but he has been fine. Annellise had a game Friday night, Harper spent the night with Russell so we just had her with us..after the game we went with Alli and her family to eat at Mcalisters...This morning we woke up early and went to walk in the kids Race for the Cure Cancer walk...the kids got tshirts and I had made signs for their backs that said " I am walking in memory of my Grandmama Farilyn Bell" they were so cute and I think they had fun walking/running---it was for a good cause anyway! Then off to the Baseball field for Annellise's game at 11:15 and Harper's game at 1:00...needless to say I am worn out and I still have clothes to wash and iron..Maybe they will go to bed early since we have been nonstop all day...I cant believe we had no birthday parties this weekend..I think its the first time in a long time.....I am so happy that you finally got a blog Erin! yeah!

No comments: