This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Its been a while........

Its been a long time since I have written--we have been pretty busy..baseball and little sweeties has started and we practice 2 times a week and Harper has started Trac Kids which is like a "boot camp" for kids...he seems to like it which I dont understand..who would want to run laps and get "exercise" on purpose----ha--- we have gotten 2 new things recently..a new basketball goal in the backyard..I really didnt think they would use it but my little Annellise LOVES it..I really think if she keeps it up she will be a good ball player, she is definately tall enough...when she woke up Saturday morning at 9 the first thing she wanted to do was go outside and play basketball...we also got a Go Cart..it is so much fun! Bert got it Friday and they rode it around the neighborhood and yesterday we went to Hazlehurst and rode and rode on mom and dads yard..they had the best time..even Caki drove it! We have gone to so many parties lately and this Saturday Annellise had a ballgame at 11:30, Harper has one at 1:00, then we have one birthday party at 2 , and another one at 4....I have no idea how we will get to everything and on Friday they have no school and we have a birthday party to go to at 4 and another one at 5:30...luckily they are right down the street from each other...Annellise went to a party on Saturday too at Pump it up...it seems like that is all we do on the weekends and now we have ballgames to add into the mix...its just me to because Bert works every Saturday but 1 each month...speaking of his work, we went out to eat at Shapleys on Saturday night with the Miskelly people..it was lots of fun and good food, especially the Lemon Ice Box pie....I better go, I need to paint a bullatin board for a gift...there is always something that needs to be done..I dont think it iever ends..ha.,.......

No comments: