This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Egg Hunt!

Today was Annellise's class egg hunt..it was lots of fun..we started at 8:30 this morning and have been going all day..they had a jumping thing, played games like carry the egg in the spoon race, bean bag toss, sack races, and they decorated eggs ...after that we hunted eggs and ate a little snack before getting back in the jumping thing...I was so mad because I got there and my battery on my camera was DEAD! I was so mad..I kept going in the girls house and plugging up my charger and charging some juice and would go back and take a few pictures then go back and charge again.....not fun! I really do need to buy a back up battery.....Annellise also had dancing and baseball practice today too...she was sound asleep by 8:30....Harper has his egg hunt and party tommorrow ( if its not raining, right now it is thundering and raining a little) He had baseball practice tonight too..thank goodness Bert was off so I could get them there at both places at the same time..( Bert took him and I took Annellise)
Today was a sad day...we put my sweet Max to sleep...he had just gotten so CRAZY! last night he started screaming ( it scared us all to death!) because he got lost and was behind my chair in the living room and couldnt get out...then he wouldnt leave my room this morning, he was facing my nightstand and couldnt figure out what to do..he also just lost his bladder for no reason in the middle of the floor when I was trying to let him out to go to the bathroom. It was like he was completely blind and lost his way and was so scared! Bert called the vet and he said that he was more than likely blind...We just couldnt see him that way..it was both breaking my heart and making me mad ( the not minding me and peeing all over the floor and his bed and I have to clean it up 99% of the time) It was just time for him to go...we loved our Max ( he was our first baby, we got him 1 month after we got married when we were in Texas) I will miss him!.....

No comments: