This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Another egg hunt at school

today we had Harper's Easter egg hunt..it was fun too, I was surprised at how excited 2nd graders still were to hunt eggs..that age is so cute...SO different from the 1st graders I helped with earlier in the week..After school ( it was a half day) we went with Harper's 2 best friends Russell and Jack Henry and Russell's mom Alice to BackYard Burger..the kids had so much fun playing on the "playground" its funny that it is in Byram and we have never eaten there inside, the playground is SO nice and CLEAN! we will definatly be going back. Harper went home with Russell to spend the night so its just the girls this afternoon...So far all we've done is clean and wash clothes ( well I have and she has played Polly Pockets and watched the Disney Channel....I want to brag on my little Harper for a minutep-today at school his teacher Mrs. Engels pulled me aside and told me how much she has enjoyed Harper and told me that Harper is a "very special child to her and she will never forget him and that it has meant so much to have him in her class" I thought that was the sweetest thing and it almost made me cry--of course you always think your child is wonderful but it really means something that the person that spends most of their week with him thinks so too......my Harper is so sweet and I thank God that he gave him to me to raise...what a wonderful '"job" that is! ( I also think that about my little sweet pea too)!

No comments: