This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Its now March!

were has the time gone? its hard to believe that time really does change next weekend....doesnt it seem early? I will never get the kids to come in now...they love to play outside when they get home from school...they fight all the time but couldnt stand not to be with each other..I just dont understand it...I cant believe its been so long since my last post...we have been really busy with school and baseball practice each week..the real baseball will start probobly in the next few weeks with Harper and Annellise..but I love this time of year and I love going to their games..this year Annellise is on the "little sweeties" which means all girls..I cant wait and Harper's little group get better and better ezch year..I hope this camp he has been going to has helped...we go again tommorrow night..it my turn to take so all the boys will be coming home with me...FUN! Annellise loves it because she is BOY CRAZY--especially Harper's friends..she wont leave them alone..its really funny...We went to the ballet Saturday night..it was lots of fun--it was Cinderella and Annellise LOVED it...mom went with us and I think she liked it too..Annellise and her talked the entire time, Annellise kept telling her what was going to happen next ( like mom didnt know..Ha) Harper didnt really enjoy it, he was Bored! I was a little bored too...we went to Mcalisters afterwards... As I showed in the pictures a week ago Annellise had her first playdate..it was lots of fun..Annellise was so good, I was a little worried about her sharing but she did great...I am trying to think about what all I have not blogged about...We flew kites on Sunday and mom and Harper worked on his big project that he made a 100 on ! yeah!
I go back to work on Wednesday..this is starting my "all gray" clothing now...All of Radiology has to wear gray..its so ugly...every department is now assigned a color to wear and ours is gray...yuck! I cant think of much else..we are planning on going to Memphis this weekend..I hope its pretty so we can go to the zoo and the IMAX theater (I love going there) and maybe do a little shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee, Just thought I would stop and check out your blog. I love the pic of the girls playing dress up. Hopefully we can come this summer and go swimming with you guys.
Love ya
Terri