This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Monday, February 18, 2008

No School Today!

Its Presidents day and no school! yeah! it is a beautiful day and after a few errands this morning ( we all woke up after 10) the kids spent a few hours outside with the puppies and each other and didnt kill each other! ha....now Harper is playing his video game and Annelllise is playing with her Polly Pockets---I did a lot of cleaning in her room this weekend..I put everything in plastic containers to keep it all together and put all her Barbie stuff together--I love Barbies and I am so glad she is playing with them now..( I love to change their clothes HA) she wants Barbie stuff and new Polly Pockets for Easter so that should be easy...Harper is always easy just some form of video game...Harper and I got to spend some quality time this weekend..on Friday after picking the kids up from school we drove to Hazlehurst to let Annellise spend the night with Caki and Pop and Harper and Russell were so excited to play in their yard but it started raining and I did not want Harper to get sick again ( he has been sick off and on for the past 3 weeks) so Russell spent the night and Saturday morning I drove the boys to Raymond for a birthday party and picked them up a few hours later at the Childrens museum in Jackson and off to another birthday party at the Performance Sports studeo in Jackson..they had a lot of fun playing football and eating cake.....I was worn out..I had been on the go since that morning taking them here and there..after the party Harper and I went shopping at Target and another "girl store" bless his heart he hated that! then I came home and tackled Annellise's closet..luckily she wasnt here when I started because when she got here she kept pulling stuff back out of the garbage bags Ha! ( I filled up 2 big black ones) on Sunday after church, Caki came over and helped Harper finish his project for school It looks great and he did such a great job! THanks Caki for helping him! ( One of his days he stayed at Caki's house when he was sick they started it and she wanted to help him finish) Bert and Annellise had gone to Sams and bought them each a kite..they had lots of fun flying them and it was perfect windy weather...All in all we had a great weekend ....Tommorrow back to school and then Annellise is having her first "play date" her friend Olivia is coming over for a few hours to play in the morning and then at 2:40 when I pick up Harper his 2 friends Hayden and Kade are coming home with him and then I am taking them to Baseball camp at 4:30 to 6 so I have a busy day tomorrow not to count I have to take them to school, go weight at Weight Watchers and get a haircut all before I pick up the girls at 11:40...say a little prayer for Bert, he is flying out to Houston at 6 in the morning and spending the day with the Miskelly people then flying back at 6 tomorrow night , so he will have a long and busy day too..( I think they are visiting some furniture company there?) anyway .....I am going to iron and fold clothes ....( I think that is ALL I ever do!)

No comments: