This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Gosh, this last week has flown by...Harper turned 8 years old, we had a birthday party, Annellise was sick, Harper got sent to the principle's office , we had birthday parties to go to for Harper's friends, Harper got sick and had to come home from school, and today we went on a field trip----I am worn out...Ok let me begin with Annellise, she got sick last Wed..she woke up with 101 fever and coughing up a storm, of course it was on the day I was to go back to work ( I had been off for a week...ha) so Bert and I took turns that day. I stayed home on the morning shift and Bert took the afternnon shift. He took her to the Dr. and we had the "fever virus" I HATE when they tell you that..it just means that they dont know...Mom kept her THurs and she wanted to go back to school on Friday..we went to a birthday party on Saturday for one of Harper's friends and his big party was on Sunday..we had so much fun! 21 of his friends came and lots of adults...Every piece of the cake was GONE!!! he got so much stuff but lots of kids gave him gift cards and money so he bought himself an I Pod Nano ( I think that is what its called) he can download movies too and songs...He LOVES it..I never would have thought he would enjoy that....then on Monday I get there to pick him up and find out he was sent to the principle's office for talking ugly on the playground..It was 4 little boys and they told her they didnt say anything bad, one little boy said he said "crud" and "crap"...that is the extent of the bad language...now I might be a little crazy but I really dont think those are horrible words that get you sent to the office and Harper didnt even say them he was just there by association...so Bert was FURIOUS! the main reason was it was a she said he said sort of thing...the principle was believing a little girl and not the boys who told her about the 2 words I said above...Harper was crying saying that she would not believe him and he told the truth..Bert called the next morning and talked to Mrs. Brown ( the principle) and she said she was sorry and she handled it wrong...she even wrote us a letter...so on to the rest of the week..on Tues. it was Harper's real birthday so we went to eat..there is a new place called "Gatti Town" and we went there...it is lots of fun, pizza buffet and then a HUGE gameroom with LOTS of games..we has fun! On Thursday the school called and said Harper was complainin of a headache, they gave him meds but it got worse and we ended up going to get him..We did go to Wal Mart and eat at Ruby Tuesdays that night though..ha...so today we went on a field trip to see " Lilly's purple plastic purse" and it was soo cute! Annellise would have loved it....It was a New Stage and the actors were so cute especially the girl who played "Lilly" ---Hillcrest 2nd grade had made little purple purses and they were on display at the play...we then went to Gatti Town again and had lots of fun...8 year old boys are so funny and I had a lot of fun with them in the car with me ( I was a driver)...they are so cute and still so loving...Harper laid his head on my arm and held my hand during the play..I wonder how long that will last? I will miss it so much when he thinks he is "TOO BIG" to hold my hand...I just love him so much and cant believe he is 8 years old..Its hard to believe its been 8 years since I had him, it seems like yesterday..and my "little sweet pea" will be 5 next week...so we will be doing another birthday party next weekend..hers is at the Cheer Academy and they have a trampoline, jumping things, and a rock climbing wall..lots of fun and running around..they will sleep really good that night..ha....OH, Harper lost another tooth this week too..he has no teeth in the front bless his heart...

No comments: