This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Day After!

Thats what Ive been feeling like---these birthday parties are wearing me out and it seems like the day after is not good for us---last time Harper woke up sick after his party and the week after he woke up last Sunday with the flu and today he woke up with fever AGAIN---Yesterday was Annellise's birthday party--we had so much fun--it was at the Cheer Academy and they had a HUGE blow up thing with a maze and 3 slides--it was HUGE--and the kids has a great time! they were sweating up a storm---Annellise got so many cute things and I have spent most of the day opening things and she has played with all of it---we didnt go to church due to Harper running fever and Annellise and I slept until 12:00--I cant believe she slept that long--she was SOO tired....Alli gave her a gift card to Toys R Us so last night off we went--she got a Troy barbie doll ( from High School Musical)--its really neat because you put his microphone up to it and he starts singing---I think it cool----I am so glad she is getting into Barbies because I LOVE to play Barbies and dress them up--I am so glad I had a girl..But I love little boys too because I am so excited about baseball starting up--Harper has to get well because we have paid for professional lessons that start on Tuedsay so I hope he doesnt miss it--I might just be a bad mother and give him some Motrin and still let him go----ha--is that bad? right now he is asleep in the living room so hopefully he will wake up feeling better--he shouldnt go to school tommorrow and he might not but he has missed SO much school...I wonder if you can relap with the flu? Im sure its because he got too hot yesterday...He was sweating up a storm..( that is so corny when you write that) anyway we were so glad that Presley came--she is the sweetest baby--I wished they lived closer so I could get some Presley love more often.....Well I need toget off this computer and put up clean clothes and find a place for all these toys---where in the world are they going to go? right now they are all in the computer room where she is allowed to play with them..ha...she has taken her Hanna Montana makeup that I just opened and disappeared so there is no telling what she is up to or what she now looks like---she keeps me on my toes at all times--I can hear her singing in here so she is up to something Im sure...ha.......

No comments: