This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Flu (part 2)--we live in the sick house!

well, now Annellise has the flu...at the time she has 102 fever and its not even time to get medicine again and Harper is still running fever...My morning has been very tiresome but I have to say we all slept until 10..yeah for me! anyway, when we woke up Harper had no fever and Annellise had 103..I gave her meds and put her back to bed then...SHE THREW UP IN MY BED!!!!Yuck!! I do not like vomit..at all...I will walk out on a patient at the hosiptal if they are throwing up well I am the only one here right now and I had to clean it up..( how does Bert get so lucky?) thankfully it hasnt happened again but when knows if any of the meds she took were thrown up ( probobly)..The bad thing is she is so excited to go to school on Thursday for her birthday and we have ordered cupcakes to take so say a little prayer she gets to go....she will be so sad...I am tired of sick people and to top it all off Bert went to the dr and has an infection too.....I am not very sympothetic anymore and I have to go to work tomorrow with sick people...DOES IT EVER END? and to top it all off my dryer is messed up and the repairman cant get here until next Wednesday....If you know me you know how much this is killing me I wash and dry about 3 loads a day ( we use LOTS of clothes) and now all it does is pretty much steam dry them and it takes about 2 hrs..ha..so I have learned to wash small loads which makes it about 6 loads a day now and we have a new puppy that is not housebroken yet so she has to go out about every hour...... I NEED A DRINK!...just kidding.. I love my sweet children and hope they get well soon..and I would clean up their vomit any day!!!! And not to mention Harper and I did 2 hours of school work this am and we have about 2 hours left but I am tired and I dont want to do schoolwork anymore! ha.....tommorrow Bert is staying home with them..do you think he will be able to do all the schoolwork? Probobly not so that means I have to work all day and come home to at least 3 hours of schoolwork..yuck! The only thing that could top it all off is I will wake up with the flu......

No comments: