This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back from the beach!

Why is it when you get back from vacation you need another one to recover...we had so much fun! we left last Saturday and got back this Saturday at noon--we had to get back eary because Harper had All-Star practice..
When we got to Mobile on the way we HAD to eat at Dreamland Bar-B-Q..it was really good! We got to the condo about 10:30 pm --we got up Sunday and ate lunch at the Hangout! COOL PLACE! it is new and is really neat..when the rest of the family got there we got groceries and settled in ! the kids swam EVERYDAY...we would wake up and eat a breakfast that Kyle had prepared and out to the pool we would go! We cooked every other night and went out the other nights...We shopped at the outlet mall, rode the fairswheel at the Wharf, swam, and ATE! On Friday Berts friend Nate and his wife came so we hung out with them at the pool all afternoon and Bert and I went out to eat with them on Friday night..We owe them so much because they took care of my babies Molly and Bella All week so we would not have to board them...it was so sweet of them to offer and I am sure they loved being spoiled. When we got back from eating the kids, Alli, and mom when to the pool area to watch a movie..it is so much fun, we popped popcorn and took our drinks to the pool and watched Alvin and the Chipmonks...fun! We left early on Saturday morning as I said before for bball practice and then he had a pool party last night....Today we went to church, ate Mexican (of course) and back to bball practice...Annellise had her picture made and its back to church in a few minutes...I still havent put up all the clothes! I hate coming HOME FROM VACATION! (there is SO MUCH TO DO) anyway, I am off tommorrow but the kids have denist appointments and Annelllise has dance practice at school..Hopefully I can catch up because I work from Tues to next Tuesday----I cant wait for next Tuesday--ha!

1 comment:

The Putnam Family said...

Looks like y'all had fun. I can't wait for Presley to be the age where she will enjoy vacations like that!