This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A new Week!

As you can see from the pictures, we had a great weekend! Annellise played a bball game on Friday night-Saturday we actually had NOTHING to do! I couldnt believe it! I think it was the first Saturday all year that we didnt have a bball game or a birthday party to go to and it was so nice..the kids and I slept until 10:30...Sunday we went to church and had our crawfish cookout...Bert and Kyle cooked A LOT of crawfish! Everyone started to show up about 2 and didnt leave until close to 7:00 pm...it rained on and off a little that afternnon but nothing that made us have to go in..the kids did have to get out of the pool for about a hour due to lightening and thundering...but they had plenty to do...jump on the tramp., play ball, and throw water balloons ( I bought 600 water balloons and I think I have about 100 left)...Little Price was my little man, Alli was working until 4:30 and Kyle was cooking so my friend Alice and I were his "baby sitters" He LOVES his Mamie!
We didnt do anything on Monday---Bert worked and the kids and I slept until almost 11 am---we were worn out! I woke up sick --my eyes were matted shut, my head killing me , and my whole right side of my head is stopped up..Today we all slept until 10 am and I woke up feeling bad again--I guess its a summer cold...I need to get well because we leave Saturday for the beach! I have to work tommorrow,Thurs, and Friday...yuck! I hate going back to work..It usually kills my back after being off for a week! I am trying to tell Bert I just need to stay home all the time! ha! Saturday Annellise has a bball game at 10 and after we are going to Mazzios for her after the season party and to get her trophy...then at 1:00 Harper plays his game..the ceramony for his league is at 4:00 and we are going to miss that because we are leaving for Orange Beach about 2:30 or 3:00-----Oh, I almost forgot...my little Harper got chosen for ALL-STARS in little league baseball! YEAH HARPER! we are so proud of him! so now that means traveling to games now--his All-Star team will play in tournaments all over Mississippi!
Well I better go, Bert took the kids to the Braves game tonight so I am home alone--that NEVER happens and I am dying to go take a long hot shower and get in the bed an read a book with no interruptions....I will post lots of pictures when we get home from vacation a week from Saturday!

1 comment:

The Putnam Family said...

Yeah! Congrats, Harper...Todd will be so proud!