This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ive been Tagged!

Ashley tagged me go I will try and do this--I have never been tagged before.....

What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
Bert and I had been married about 6 months and I was working at a MRI job I hated because I was working in Fort Worth from 2-11:00 pm---that is when I started gaining weight too because Bert would meet me at 11:30 pm at the Iron Skillet ( a truck stop)..they had the BEST food especially their sweet tea and patty melt..yummmm!

5 yrs ago?
I was now a mother of 2--Annellise was 3 months old--I had just gone back to work from my maternity leave and cried every day! Bert was working for Sears and was traveling all the time--I was taking care of 2 children by myself because most nights Bert would not get home until 11 or 12...it was not a good time!

1 yr ago?
I just started working part time! Yeah! Annellise was finishing K3 and Harper was finishing the 1st grade..My back was started to bother me Alot and I was going to have back surgery again soon...

5 things on my to do list:
1.put up clothes ( this is ALWAYS on my list)
2.get everyones stuff ready for the next day
3.finish a sign I have started painting
4.order pictures from snapfish
5. call my Nannie

If I were a Billionaire I would:
1.give to charity (Amer. Cancer Society)
2.tithe
3.GO SHOPPING!
4.by Bert his dream car--a Corvette
5.put up for savings

5 bad habits:
1.EATING ICE
2.EATING ICE---Ido this all the time
3.putting things off -like putting up the clothes--ha!
4.taking 3 showers a day- I am obsessed with being clean!
5.not going to bed--I have a hard time sleeping lately

5 things I love to eat;
1.weight watchers frozen choc chip cookie dough desserts
2.special K with bananas
3.fiber 1 bars (oatmeal and caramel)
4.ICE---crushed up
5.100 calorie snacks
6. strawberry cake that my mom makes

5 places I have lived:
1.Hazlehurst
2.Flowood
3.Memphis
4.Weatherford, TX
5.Byram

5 jobs Ive had:
1.worked at Wal Mart in the clothing
2.worked at a jewely store
3.worked as a xray tech
4. MRI tech--now
5.A mom---my favorite job!!!

to be tagged:
Erin
Anita

No comments: