This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Monday, May 5, 2008

What a weekend!

Oh my goodness..I have never been so glad its Monday..this weekend was NONSTOP---Friday was field day and the kids had a great time, even after it was over and we were sitting on the bleachers with Harper's class-Annellise and Payton ran and ran up and down the football field..where does the energy come from? after field day Payton came home with us and we went to Clinton to Hibbett sports..I love sporting good stores..we had to buy Annellise some new New Balance tennis shoes..she needed some but her K4 program is Wednesday and she needed some to wear with her jeans...After a long afternoon-we went to the Braves game.it was fun..we got to sit up in a box seat ( a rep for Miskellys invited us) the kids had a great time..
then we woke up early Saturday, Bert went to work and Harper and I went to Brandon for baseball..he got invited to play on a tournament team..so I was at the park from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm..I had to leave (Harper was still playing and went home with a friend)...he did SO GOOD! I am so proud of him..it was so good for him to have the experience of playing with GOOD players..And I mean GOOD players..but he did AWESOME...I got a base hit EVERY time! That night was ANnellise's dance recital and she was so precious! she did SO GOOD TOO! I am so proud of both my children..I am a lucky mother to have such wonderful children- God truly blessed me..they are so much fun the older they get and it is so wonderful to watch them use their talents and abilites that God gave them! They both are very artistic and love sports and to be outside ( that is something that they did NOT get from their mother---I hated to go outside!)
Sunday we skipped church---we were worn out and my back was killing me--they kids slept until 10 am --then back to the baseball field in Brandon..they one the first game and got to play for the championship---they lost but got 2nd place in the tournament and he got a trophy---we went to Wal mart after and then home--I took 209 picture from Friday until Sunday--I will only post my favorites but there are so many good ones...Its Monday and it just starts all over--I worked today and I will work tommorrow and then I will be off---tonight Harper had bball practice and Bert had a bball game ( he is playing in thechurch league) , tommorrow bball practice again, Wednesday is Annellise's play, Thursday is Harper's game and Saturday Bert is off annd we are going to a wedding..so I have another busy week again---next weekend we are going to Memphis for Presley's 1st Birthday---we cant wait for that...I cant wait to get some Presley love--ha! Well its 8:45 and I am ready for bed after I post some pics......

1 comment:

The Putnam Family said...

Cute pics! We can't wait to see y'all, too!