This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Its a new week!

Gosh, I cant believe its Monday already...Last week just flew by---I guess we were so busy...Wednesday Annellise had her K4 play, it was so cute as you can see by the pics...Thurs. Harper had a bball game and Bert took me to see Bret Michaels in Vicksburg..he is SO FINE!!!! but I have to say I felt like I was in the 80's---were do girls still get clothes like that--it was all big hair, boobs, and short,tight black dresses..Bert and I were amazed and it was really nasty...2 girls were on the very front dressed like that..Do groupies still exist? Needless to say, these 2 old people were home by 11:00....Friday just school and running errandsand I got to eat lunch with Harper at school, then I went to get sweet pea and I sat with her and Payton in the cafeteria and ate lunch again with them--Harper spent the night with Russell...Saturday Bert was off and we sent our afternoon at Bert's friend Nate's wedding....(Harper loves Nate too) I was worn out Saturday night--I am not ready to wear high heels for that long with my back troubles...Saturday night Bert and Harper went to see Iron Man ( Harper saw it 2 times this weekend) Sunday was a wonderful Mother's Day--we went to church then Harper had bball practice (he is playing on another team in Raymond too) and then we all met (alli and family, mom and dad and us ) and went to Newks in Clinton to eat---MY FAVORITE PlACE--(not Berts) thank you for my gifts Bert, Harper, and Annellise ---I love them and I love you!!!

No comments: