This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its finally Wednesday!

I have waited for today since I went to work last Wednesday---I am so glad I am off...I do not think I could have worked another day ,in fact they asked and I said NO WAY! I dont know why but my work week was TERRIBLE...oh, well its over and I am off until next Wednesday..we do have something planned everyday though, today I am going to the dentist.yuck! Alli is being sweet and coming over to keep the kids and swim so they are excited! Tommorrow poor little Annellise is going to get her shots for school..she is such a big girl I think she will be fine, plus she will get a surprise after so that always helps..HA! we are then going to get school supplies..I am so excited...I LOVE SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING!!!! School starts on Aug 11 so its almost here! I am ready for school to start..I need to get them back on a schedule and it will be a lot cheaper for Bert and I ..right now each day they go to daycare its 40.00 a day not counting lunch money and fun money (they go swimming, bowling,skating, and to the movies) that is not included in my 40.00...so it all adds up FAST! During the school yr its only 2.00 an hour and Harper only goes about 1 1/2 hrs a day so he only cost about 5.00 a day and Annellise is about 10.00 a day....so its MUCH cheaper!!!
We have a busy weekend planned...its BASEBALL all weekend...Harper has a tournament Fri. and Sat. so we will be doing that all weekend..luckily Bert is off so he will be there and dad is coming to the games too...Its just going to be so HOT!!!
Monday we are going to see Nannie in the Nursing Home..she is dying for us to come and play Bingo so we are going to be there to play with her and visit..she is LOVING the nursong home..its so funny because its like a college dorm and she has so many friends there so she is getting cought up on all her "gossip" and playing bingo....I am so glad she is happy! we have all been so worried about her but she just jumped right in and is having a ball....praise God!!!
Gotta go get ready for the dentist...I would much rather have a baby with no meds!! ha!! I AM SERIOUS! there is nothing worse to me than going to the dentist.....

No comments: