This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baseball is OVER---FOR NOW!!!

Gosh, it has been so long since I have posted..School is starting this week and we finished All star baseball this weekend..we played a tournament in Vicksburg Friday night and 2 games on Saturday and I have to say that it was the MOST MISERABLE we have ever been in our life!! It was about 100 degrees and not a breeze blowing! The poor boys were out there in all those hot uniforms during the hottist time of the day...Harper has been running fever on and off all week and has had a persistant cough that I cant get to go away..in fact we are waiting on the after hours Childrens Clinic to open at 1:00 so we can get him in to see a doctor...For now we have no sports to play for about 3 weeks, then flag football and fall baseball start up..at least we get a little break..I am ready for school to start and get us back on our routine...we go tommorrow night for a parents meeting to find out Annellise's teacher and class and Tuesday night we go to a meeting for Harpers class---I cant believe I have a 3rd grader..I am getting OLD!!! and next year my baby will be in the 1st grade...oh, I cant even think about it!!!

No comments: