This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its been a LONG time!

I have been so busy and I do have to admit I am a little addicted to facebook now....its so much fun...A lot has happened since my last blog post....We are in the full swing of school and I have to brag on my son, he has the 3rd highest reading points in his class---YEAH! ( they have to read books on their own time and go to school and take tests on them on the computer..therefore they get points) We are so proud of him...last year he didnt do to good and didnt get to go on the field trip with his grade because he didnt have enought points and it broke his little heart so now he is MOTIVATED and Bert and I have given him a little push--ha---
we had our first football game-we lost of course but my little Annellise sure did look cute cheering on the track during the 2nd quarter....She had 2 birthday parties last Saturday and let me tell you--it WORE me out!! the 1st was at Libby LU and all the little girls had their hair and makeup done..they were adorable! then about 3 hours later, she had another party at Justice and it was the same thing--hair and makeup but it is a store too and Annellise was in the window being a maniquin just a dancing to the traffic..it was so funny!
Last Sunday I was feeling terrible and ended up running fever of 102--I havent felt like that in a long time..I went to see the allergy dr. on Wednesday for my terrible itching and rashes that will not go away..he said I was weezing and was worried about that more than my itching--anyway, I am on a steriod and antibiotic to clear up all my symptoms and I am having allergy test done on Thursday--I am not excited about that but I am SO tired it itching....
Harper has started fall baseball again (we got a 2 wk break) and we are just waiting to hear about his flag football team and practice schedule...he tried out last Tuesday and did GREAT!!
Annellise starts dancing on Wednesday and we sighned up for tumbling on Fridays...Ever since the Olympics she had done handstands and flips on all the furniture!
My cousin Maggie got married today and she was just beautiful!! I had to get up at 6 am to make muffins today for the bridesmaid breakfast and came home and did laundry and changed the sheets..I am getting nervous about this hurricane...I just pray that we all make it through this---today on the way to the wedding the kids and I were watching all the cars coming north on the interstate loaded full and I just thought to myself how sad they must be to pack up all your valuable things in your car and leave not knowing if you will have anything to come back to--I cant even imagine--I hope and pray that God blesses all those people and that this hurricane is not going to be as bad as they think.... Well I better go to bed, I am worn out!

No comments: