This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Off to Hannah Montana!

Well Bert and Annellise are on their way to Memphis...Annellise was SO EXCITED!!! she has been counting the days..they left about 6:30 when Bert got off of work...I wondered how Annellise would actually do away from me, she hasnt ever gone on a trip alone with Bert..Well, they stopped in Grenada and Bert got some gas he looked in the window at Annellise and she was crying, when he asked her what was wrong she said she missed her mommy...Oh, that just breaks my heart...you have no idea how much I wish I was the one going with her..I think of anything she has ever wanted this is it....She is going to have sooo much fun...we got all her clothes ready the other night and you should see her outfit, mom bought her a gold Hannah Montana skirt that has buikt on leggings and a pink tshirt with Hanna Montanas picture and some gold on it..I had bought her some boots and Bert and I had bought her a denium jacket with a guitar and Hannah Montana on it and her name in gold...you should see my little "rock Star"...she is going to have Bert worn out because she will stand up the entire time and sing every song....anyway, I will post pictures and tell all about it when they get home..Right now Harper and I are in the bed..we are both tired but cant sleep until I know they made it to Erins....At school,the art teacher has done something so neat..you can look on the website and see all Harper's art work...In fact he won 2 weeks ago and had his art displayed for Veterans Day..He drew the Statue of Liberty and it was so good..his was chosen along with 5 others ( that is out of the entire elementary) I was so proud of him..He draws so well and I told him if he would actually draw at school like he does at home his art teacher would notice and I was right ( he usually draws football stuff or hunting stuff) I guess that is what most little boys do....I am looking forward to some days off--I worked most of last week and was on call since it was my holiday and I worked Tuesday and then had CPR for 5 hours and then my regular shift started on Wed and I will work until next Wednesday..I am worn out....Next week I am going on a field trip with Annellise, we are going to Canton and visit the museums and ride the train and carasel..it sound like lots of fun..then no school nect Friday ( I have no idea why) then we are off to Hattiesburg for my cousin Jennifers wedding ( it doesnt even start until 7:30 pm and its a catholic wedding) we are going to be so LATE...I cant even imagine what time the reception will be over..Anyway I will try and do better with my blogging..I have slacked off some since I have been so busy...Anyway look at Harpers art , its www.artsonia.com --his ID # is 2113629 and he is Harper18....let me know if you have trouble getting it and you can join his Fan Mail--ha---

No comments: