This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Our Cruise!

Ok, sorry its taken so long to write about our cruise..we had a great time..We left on Sunday morning and went to New Orleans and went to a Saints football game...it was a lot of fun..the food was terrible and we sat at the top of the Super Dome but it was fun, I am not sure if I would love to go back again but Harper would love it.... we then went to check in our hotel ( the Ritz-Carlton) it was so fancy, our room wasnt ready so we walked down Canal Street and did a little shopping...After showers and relaxing a little we had dinner at the hotel.
The next morning we got up and had breakfast. WE walked around Riverwalk and did some Christmas shopping....then off to the cruise ship.....It was so big! I thought it would be much harder to check in than it was but it was EASY! we were VIP and went straight to check in and had our first cruise picture made....(I loved the cruise pictures---I was a sucker and wanted every picture we took..they had different backgrounds and photographers--some made us look like we were getting prom pictures made..ha) We got to our room and it was so cute and big! I couldnt wait to walk around the boat...We had a balcony off our room and it was fun sitting and watching the water....We got dressed up each night and had dinner in the dining room, we liked all the people at our table...they were all from Louisiana.....One of our stops was in Progresso and there really wasnt much to do..Bert and I couldnt do any excursions due to back problems so we did a little shopping and went back to the boat, Bert took a nap and I laid on the balcony by the pool and read a book. I got wind burned because it was so windy. The next day we went to Cozamel, it was lots of fun...we did lots of shopping...I got a new wedding band set...it is beautiful--- a 1 1/2 carot pear shaped diamond on a band that is completely covered in little diamonds and another matching band...I love it!!! We spent all day just walking around and relaxing......By day 4, we were missing the children...it was a long time being away..especially since Harper got sick the day we left and had to go to the doctor......All in all we had a great time but I think next time I would like to go with another couple or with Harper and Annellise....Here are some of the pictures----Hope you like them!

No comments: