This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween!

Its been so long since I have checked in..we have been so busy..last weekend we had 2 Halloween parties, Erin and Presley came to visit, I worked all week,went to the pain management dr, finally did some Christmas shopping, Halloween, and our anniversary and Iforgot fall festival day at school......Ok, first our visit with Erin and Presley...she is sooo sweet and a great baby...I had so much fun getting my baby love...Price and Payton came over and Price and Presley "played" with each other.....I went to the dr. we are going to try medicine because I cant have a pain pump because I am fused all the way down and he couldnt get to my cord to insert it, I had a hard time when he told me, ( I guess I was holding out hope that it would be my "answer") he looked under fluoro at my back and said that if anyone ever questions how bad my back is to ask him...that made me feel better that he was "on my side"..so hopefully we can controll my pain with meds....Anyway back to the kids, we had a great day at fall festival the kindergarten had lots of games and fun..I had both Payton and Annellise and we had a great time, it just so happened to be on the last Friday of the month and that is a day parents can eat lunch with their kids so Annellise and Payton and I got to eat lunch with Harper...(Annellise and Payton were in heaven because they were in the cafeteria with the "big kids" ha...) they were even cuter because they were dressed as scarecrows...ha...
Lets see then we had our Halloween parties...Annellise was a mermaid and Harper was a Saints football player, we had a great time..it was good we had something to do because we had no water from about 2 that afternoon till about 11 that night..the next morning we had soccer and football games....Then on Sunday we went to church then went to Paytons birthday party...it was a beautiful day (it was ouside) the kids were dressed in Hallooween costumes and had a hayride and played...Annellise was Minnie Mouse and Harper was a Saints player again
On Wednesday, Halloween, we had the trailer and hay ready, and the kids all piled up for trick or treating....Annellise was Scarlett OHara and Harper was a Mississippi State Football player ( do you see the football thing goin on ha) Harper's best friend Russell and his brother Jake came and went too, so did Payton and Price...Dad and Nannie gave out candy while Kyle cooked our chilli...after trick or treating it sure is fun to come back and eat good chiili..thanks Kyle!
Our anniversary was Thursday the 1st..10 years! Yeah!----I let Bert go to a Ducks Unlimited banquet because we will celebrate next week on our CRUISE...last night we went to the movie to see American Gangster---it was great! then today we had our last soccer and football game...Tommorrow is church and then we are taking mom and dad to eat for their early birthday (since we will be gone on the 12th) then church again....this week is going to be crazy too so who knows when I will check back in...We have soccer and football awards night Monday and its Berts birthday!, Tuesday its work and to Mazzios with Harpers football team, then Wed and Thurs the kids sing at school for the big Christmas gala this week...Saturday we are going to eat breakfast with Santa, a birthday party , and then back to the school for an adult only party! then its off to NEW ORLEANS..we are going to the Saints game on Sunday, eat fancy that night, benighs(sp) in the French Quarter on Monday morning and then board our boat!!!yeah!!

No comments: