This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

gosh, I cant believe its been a week since I wrote...we have been busy with school and it was my time to work again---It just wears me out...Harper and Annellise are great, they keep me laughing all the time--Harper's new word is sweet and he says it to anything that is great--Annellise just says and does the funniest things..I found coloring sheets she had torn out of a Barbie coloring book that I had colored in her backpack and when I asked her why she took my coloring sheets to school she said " I just wanted Mrs. Rutland (her teacher) to see how good my mommy can color"..ha...I bet Mrs. Rutland loved that.....and the other night we were saying her prayers and I was holding her hand and she said to me " could you just give my hand a little break, I have been holding hands at school all day and my hands are really tired" where does she get this stuff...ha...we were at Michaels on Saturday and I showed her the cake decorating kit that is a princess castle and she pushed me back and said "shut up!" it was so funny and she didnt even realize she said something so funny......Saturday after the football and soccer games Bert took Harper and his best friend Russell to deer camp and they had so much fun..we went to church Sunday and Mexican for lunch (of course)! We then went to Best Buy and bought us a new digital camera for our trip...its almost here!....Bert got us Saints tickets for that Sunday and I am so excited! I have never been to a "big" football game ..Harper is jealous and really wants to go..he will have to go next time...I am going to see a pain management doctor on Thursday so maybe he can give me some good news, I have had some problems with my heart this last week, I had to go to the Dr. last Wed after work...I just had lots of fast palpatations--the doctor thought it was stress ( i cant imagine why!) I had an EKG and it was OK..I was scheduled to get a holter monotor tommorrow but it has gotten better they changed one of my meds and it seems to have helped...anyway what else can go wrong?
My poor children had to wear shorts and short sleeved shirts to school today and it was freezing today---this morning I put on Annellise's long sleeved shirt and the sleeves came up to her elbow and Harper's pants are above his ankles.....my children have GROWN so much since the summer..Bert went to the uniform place today to get new clothes and he had to leave because there were about 20 people in line..I guess everyone was shocked by the fast weather change and was not prepared like me...ha...anyway I am going to order it on the internet right now...
Erin and Presley are coing tommorrow and are spending the night..I am so excited to see baby Presley I didnt get to see her at grandaddy's birthday.....I can use my new camera and take some pictures to post yeah!...

No comments: