This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Little Annellise

Where do I begin...Annellise has been learning to write her name at school...she is doing great! BUT she practices EVERYWHERE and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere....I have found her name on her wall in her bedroom, on the side of her new dresser, on the nightstand (but on it she pressed down as hard as she could so it is indented into the table and will not come off...even with that wonderful "magic eraser") She also likes to put lipstick on her carpet, chew up pens so the ink goes all over her clothes, face, and bed..She also cut her hair (in the front right above her ear on the left side) it looks reallyfunny...On top of that she smart mouthes Bert and I and tells some little lies....she also plays dress up and instead of putting up her clothes she piles them in the corner, hides them in the closet in the back, and stuffs them under her bed....What am I going to do with her? If you punish her she doesnt seem to mind, she just thinks she can do whatever she wants...Are all little girls at age 4 like this? I am going to have my hands FULL as she gets older.....I guess mom was right when she said " just wait until you have a little girl" everytime I did something and got in trouble..I guess this is my payback..HA..
But you cant help but love my sweet little Annellise she is so sweet and tells you she loves you all the time... I love that little girl so much! I am so glad God gave me my children to raise...Harper is so much fun these days..He is finally doing so good with bringing his homework home now....He is going to his best friend Russell's bday party Sunday and Saturday we have a soccer game, pictures, football game and another bday party for Annellise to go to.....They keep me so busy....Anyway, my back is still hurting pretty bad...I am getting so nervous if this staff infection is going to come back because Its almost time for our cruise! Yeah!....

No comments: