This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Its Friday!

Today the kids were out of school and are out on Monday too..its fall break....Yeah! We havent done much today my back has hurt all day..I didnt sleeo well due to pain and not getting comfortable last night... We are getting ready to go to the Hillcrest football game...Its cool outside so it should be real football weather...There is not much to post..Harper and Annellise are doing great..Harper has good grades and Annellise is writing all the time. I am so glad that she enjoys to learn..I sometimes worry about her schooling...School comes pretty easy for Harper if he brings home the correct books..HA....Everything is starting to get busy, it is hard to believe that Christmas is only 2 months away...Im going crazy, I am usually done with ALL my shopping and I have done hardly any...having surery and getting sick has put everything on hold...Bert and I go on our cruise in 4 wks, I am getting excited and nervous...We have never been away from Harper and Annellise that long or with out them....It is only 2 wks until Halloween--Harper is a Mississippi State football player (yuck!) and Annellise is Scarlett OHara ---she is so cute in her costume....We will load up the trailer with hay and Bert will pull us with the mule to go trick a treating...I LOVE HALLOWEEN.....The grownups sit on the trailer and the kids run around from house to house then we come back to our house and eat homeade chilli...Dad sits on the front porch with Nannie and gives out candy and Kyle usually makes our good chiili......It is SOO much fun..we have so many trick-a-treaters ...we run our of candy after about 1 hr...It seems like all of Byram comes to our neighborhood....They are having a fall festival at the church on Halloween night too, so we will probobly go there first before here...well I have to go we are leaving..

No comments: