This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Wonderful Children!!!

Yesterday I went to a baby shower and Bert was left with the kids..It was beautiful outside so I think they spent most of the day outside...Anyway Bert took Harper's training wheels off his bike and he practiced a few times in our back yard (which has just a little slab of concrete)...so today the kids had no school and after a fun trip to the dentist ( no cavities by the way) we decided to go outside because today was beautiful too...I mentioned going in the street in front of the house to ride bikes and I figured I would be spotting Harper and helping him get started after falling a few times but guess what.....My child jumped on that bike and off he went...I WAS AMAZED! he needed NO help and he was even doing tricks like taking his feet off the petals....Annellise always needs help getting started but she jumped on and needed NO help.....I was shocked...My babies are not babies, it makes me so sad! I still cannot believed that he started riding a bike with no training wheels on the first try , he rode and rode for about 45 minutes and little sweet pea was right behind him....they are sooo cute!
On another note our church is doing something different this year, instead of an angel tree you get a shoe box and choose an age and girl or boy and you buy little goodies to fill the box..we went to the dollar tree and the children and I had so much fun filling their little boxes ( Annellise is so concerned that children dont have money and sometimes dont get Christmas presents)--I think she was too young last year to really understand..Anyway it was good for them to do something for other children...They got to choose a little happy for going to the dentist..and Annellise chose Princess tatoos that you put on with little stencils and glitter pens...She was so excited because it was finally a pen she could write on herself with...HA...you should see my hands and even Harper was sweet and let her tatoo him..ha.....If you have read my other post you will understand how much she likes to write ( on herself and anything and everythng..HA)
its back to school tommorrow after a 2 day fall break...

No comments: