This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Busy Saturday!

Last night Bert and I took the kids to the Hillcrest football game.We were brave and took 4 kids. Russell spent the night with Harper and we took Payton too..The kids have so much fun..they run around and chase each other, play football, and roll down the hill..They only come check in about every 15 minutes for food and a drink...They were so good..Annellise even got to go out on the track and cheer with the cheerleaders for the 2nd quarter...she was in heaven...This morning we were up at 7:30.. Annellise went with Alli and had her soccer pictures made and watched Payton play soccer..Bert and I took Harper and Russell to their football game at 9:00..My little Harper is so good..I am just amazed! I know I am bragging but he is awesome...He caught a pass and scored a touchdown and got best off. player today....After the football game we headed over to Annellise's game...she did great also, but she is sometimes a little scared to go after the ball, she doesnt want to hurt someones feelings by taking the ball....She scored a goal though ...Yeah Annellise and Harper...then Harper went with Allison and her family to Hattiesburg (its Mamaws birthday) and they are having a party for her...I am worn out and still have a hard time riding in a car because I still cant stand pressing my back up against something.....so Annellise and I went to another birthday party...This was Sydneys and it was so much fun, they made their own pizza and cupcakes...it was a cute party! but HOT...I have been outside since 8:50 and let me tell you , ITS HOT!!! I got blistered!.....Tonight Bert is taking Annellise and I on a date ( really we dont have a babysitter..HA) we are going to Shapley's, they have nothing for her to eat so we are going to sneek a lunchable..HA....
2 more days and I get my stitches out! Yeah!...one fell out yesterday, Im not sure how but I hope its Ok....I just have to pray that I make it through this week with no fever...I get stitches out Monday so that means my little holes will scab over and that will determine if my staff is gone.....Last time I was draining from my insision on Monday, its scabbed over on Tues, and Wed I started running fever and Fri I had surgery....Im just a little worried because I am still draining from my insision so we will see......Tommorrow I need to do laundry, I just havent been in the mood....My little Annellise got in trouble yesterday and got her little mouth washed out with soap---it was so sad, but she lied and then lied again because she got her story mixed up...for some reason she told a teacher it was her birthday....where does she get this from? She also was running around outside before school greeting all her friends....she is suppose to stay inside once Bert drops her off and she got caught by Allison....ha...As I have said before, she only goes to school to socialize....HA....I am going to have my hands FULL when she is a teenager....Luckily in the last few days I havent found her name on any furniture or walls..HA....Harper and his friend Russell were caught by Bert throwing and stomping on of Annellise's good baby dolls in the mud and said Annellise said they could...(the bad thing is she probobly did- anything to get some attention from sweet Russell) she loves all boys, especially Harper's friends..HA.....I love my sweet children and I am proud that they have already given me some gray hair..ha....Tommorrow is church, Mexican for lunch Im sure, and a birthday party for Harper's best friend Russell, then back to church again.....

No comments: