This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Its Sunday!

Well this week is finally over...My back is still hurting pretty bad. Where my stiches are is very tender and my insision is still draining..My dr is off all week so lets just pray nothing happens...I get my stitches out Monday the 8th..they are hurting me so bad because they are pulling my skin very tight..Yesterday I probobly did too much..Harper had baseball practice at 9am then Annellise had a soccer game at 10, then Harper had his football game at 11:30 but it did not start until 12..so that put us behind, thankfully mom was there and she took Annellise home to get a shower and change clothes and Kyle took her to her first birthday party at 1pm, it was a skating party..when Harper and I got there about 2 she was just skating up a storm..I was so excited to see her skate because she had never skated before...We left the party early and went to another birthday party at Build a Bear..that lasted until about 5pm...Mom met me there so she did help me with them ..thanks mom....We then met Bert at Cracker Barrell for supper ( yummy pancakes) then home to bed..We were all worn out...I really wish Bert didnt work on Saturdays because yesterday just about killed me..My back was hurting so bad...But what do you do? Your children ALWAYS come first...I slept until about 12 today..Bert took the kids to church and to eat Mexican ( of course).....Right now Bert and Harper are at his baseball game...( I just couldnt go out and sweat in the heat again today so Annellise and I stayed home)...then off to church tonight...Im posting lots of pictures to catch up...

No comments: