This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Annellise my funny child

Yesterday Annellise came home and as usual has work she had done that day in school...She has been practicing so much on writing her name..It was my mistake and this summer we learned in all capital letters..well,WRONG, they dont teach that so we have had to work on lower case letters. Bless her heart her parents did not give her an easy name..ha....But she has done well this past week, Anyway, one of her sheets was a page she was to color and it said something like What is something you thank God for and my child said......High School Musical 2...(not her parents or family but a movie) she is so funny and obsessed with High School Musical and Hanna Montana....THank goodness it is a Disney movie and not anything bad.....I have no idea what God has planned for my little girl but she is definately a funny,loud, and loving child...She only goes to school to socialize and can tell you who every child ( and their parents) are in the elementary and they all LOVE her....SHe loves to hug all the children( she is about 3 inches taller than most of them..HA)....I have no idea where she gets it because I am not really a people person ( I have a hard time talking to people I dont know) I guess Bert is in a way but nothing like Annellise and Harper is more like me and pretty shy around people....this week we start our Onward Soccer and Football practice....It is still so hot, Annellise has soccer practice tonight and Harper has football on Thursday...I will take some pictures....Annellise is going to be so funny I am excited to see how she will do, Harper will do great, at tryouts the guy told me that he has done better than any that had tried out so far...He and his friends play football EVERY day on the playground so I am excited to see what he will do....He is just so skinny and tall I worry that he will get hurt, I guess I should be thankful it is flag football.....he just loves it.....I hope doing baseball and football at the same time will not be too much for him..I am so thankful he is athletic ( I had hoped he wouldnt play the piano or and instrument) sorry for all those who do I just never wanted my son to do that....I probobly shouldnt say that but Bert will surely agree..HA....Anyway I have rambled on long enough, I am still at home recovering..I am pretty sure my surgery didnt work, yesterday I was on my feet for a couple of hours and BACK PAIN again---the same as before, so unless I sit all day I am going to hurt and that does NOT make me happy......I better go, I have to go and get the kids, its my only excitedment all day to get out of the house..HA.....I will post pictures of soccer and football later in the week.....

No comments: