This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

my surgery is over--yeah---Im a little disappointed because when I was in surgery my dr couldnt find the crack in my fusion, therefore my surgery didnt require new screws and hardware. I had some scar tissue and other stuff that he had to clean out in my back.. We will not know if that was causing my severe back pain for about 7 to 10 days..Right now I am just taking it easy,not doing ANYTHING, ( BORED), I am still in a lot of pain from the surgery. My sweet little children have been so good and helpful...Little Annellise just loved on me yesterday, rubbed my hand and told me she loved her mommy..(they are so sweet)....Harper is in heaven this week because he gets to go to daycare everyday..He loves daycare, Annellise hates it but today she starts her dancing at daycare..She was so excited! I cant wait to drive and get back to myself again..I am so tired of having back pain!....Oh well I have had my pitty party sorry that I have bored you.....Thank you all for helping while I was in the hospital...I could cot have done it with out my parents, Alli and Kyle, and Bert ( I actually slept pretty good with his snoring in the hospital) He snores SO BAD! I will have to remember to take some earplugs when we go on our cruise ha...but I love him anyway..ha..

No comments: