This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Its Friday!

I love Fridays...especially now that it is footbal season.. It has rained here for the past 48 hours..We did need it. It is so nice outside to my truck temperature says 74 degrees...WOW! Tonight we are planning on going to the Hillcrest football game. I think I can make it sitting on the bleachers for a little while..The kids just love to go, Harper runs aroung with his little friends playing football and chasing girls..Annellise loves to cheer with the cheerleaders...She wears her cheerleader suit and pompoms...They are so cute!
Annellise had soccer practice Tueday night, bless her heart,Harper took her soccer ball and was playing with it, she was yelling at him to give her the BASKETBALL....ha, you would think at least she would know what type of ball she uses for soccer...Harper didnt get to go to his first football practice because of rain so who knows when he will practice...Next Saturday we have a soccer game, football game, Annellise has a birthday party to go to and our Sunday school class is going to bowl on Saturday night and oh I forgot Harper has baseball practice too....why do I do this to myself?......We have had so many people bring us food this past week...It was so nice of them, I think we have all gained about 5 pounds...All I do is sit here and EAT!!! right now I have homemade brownies and pound cake sitting on the kitchen counter...

No comments: