This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gosh its Tuesday!

I cant believe its Tuesday already..I havent posted since Friday..What happened to me? I am still at home.I am off all this week and will work Mon and Tues next week then start my 5 days on Oct 3..I went to the dr. yesterday, I cried of course. Bert couldnt go so I went by myself..We talked about pain management, I am suppose to get a call today telling me when my appointment is. We are going to see about a pain pump that is put inside your spine that gives you a dose. My only problem is I do work in MRI and I think that will be a problem (the magnetic field can stop it like a pacemaker) so I will have to talk with the dr and find out my options...right now I am just so tired to taking meds and just want my life back, we just dont know if it will ever get better...This is what happens after yrs of scoliosis..it sucks! I just pray that neither one of my children will ever go through this...
We went to the Hillcrest game Friday night, the kids has so much fun running around and playing..Saturday was a lazy day...I dont think we did anything..Sunday we had church and then Harper had a baseball game...IT WAS SO HOT!!! Bert and I started a Bible study on Sunday nights on the book of Revelation...I am going to enjoy it..The kids have a good time on Sunday nights too...
Harper has had some trouble in school with bringing his books home each night..It seems like every week he forgets something and cant do his homework because he forgot that book, so he cant play gameboy or his playstaion...it just about kills him...Yesterday he BROUGHT HOME ALL HIS HOMEWORK...YEAH! I was so proud of him....Lets see if he can do it today..He loves to go to daycare and I told him he could go Wednesday if he does good tonight so we will see.
Tonight we have soccer and football practice and then Thursday night..Friday is homecoming at Hillcrest, we are playing my school Copiah Academy! Who will I cheer for! HA! Saturday starts the big Soccer and Football games, Baseball practice, a birthday party, then bowling that night...Sunday is Grandaddys birthday party so we are off to Cleveland! I cant wait to see baby Presley! I need to love on that sweet baby girl.....I need some pictures of her, Im sure she has changed alot since we last saw her....well I have to go....I will post lots of new pictures after this weekend.

2 comments:

Anita said...

I am so sad you are still in pain. I can't imagine what you are going through! The kids are growing up SO fast. Can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

We missed you yesterday at Granddaddy's birthday party! He was so glad to have Bert and the kids here but is concerned about you. Hope you will feel much better once this infection is cleared up! Love, Philene