This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Baseball......and Sunday

Today was our first fall baseball game, it was a lot of fun and Harper did GREAT!!! He played short stop today ( he had never played that position before)..He stopped the ball and ran to 2nd and got someone out and then he got the ball and threw it to 1st and got the player out...I just can not believe how great he did..he also hit the ball great ( he never got out) this was really the first time the team had played together and had only 1 practice and they won 13 to 5 ( really it would have been more but at 3rd quarter they turned the scoreboard off) My baby is awesome!!! It was so hot I mean so hot..I was burning up! we then went to Bops and got ice cream....When we got home Alli and her family was here with a STRAWBERRY cake! That is my ultimate favorite cake ( my moms recipe) I usually only get it for my birthday but since I had back surgery I guess I deserved it HA ...I will definately start Weight Watchers now...I am miserable!
Ok, I am going to vent...I have talked before about Rock of Love (the show about Bret Micheals finding love)...I hate Lacy and she is still here..WHY! she is such a LOSER and SO UGLY! I love little Jess I hope he picks her....The only ones left are Jess, The Stripper Heather, and Ugly Lacy......Poor Brandy went home by her own choice today...I liked her too..Next week we meet their parents..I cant imagine what Lacy's parents think of her.....Anyway, I will be VERY disappointed in poor Bret if her picks anyone but cute little Jess...
Bert and the kids have gone to church tonight..Bert is starting a Bible study tonight for men and the kids want to go and they will have lots of fun and learn about Jesus...Every other Sunday Annellise will have choir and she will LOVE that!
Anyway I better go, I want to say Happy Grandparents day! I know I dont always tell you but we really appreciate All you do for us and we love you!

No comments: