This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lazy Saturday

I am soooo bored! Annellise spent the night with Caki and Pop and Harper spent the night with Russell...I finally talked Bert into taking me for a ride last night..I have been dying to get out of the house. We went to Blockbuster and the grocery store to get some milk..I watched 2 movies last night and read 2 magazines. Today I have watched 2 movies on Lifetime Movie Network, not a good idea, I have cried for 4 hours...Why do they make the movies so sad? Harper had baseball practice this morning and him and Bert have now gone to Wal Mart, Annellise is still at Caki and Pops... Payton decided he wanted to go this morning too because he thought Annellise was having more fun than he was at their house..He wanted to play in the playhouse and hunt with Annellise and Pop. So I am still stuck here in the chair going CRAZY!!!! I have read peoples blogs that I dont even know and now I am watching yet another Lifetime movie..My cousin Ashley is having another baby..YEAH...mom just called and told me. They were at the grove at Ole Miss and Molly Cate had a shirt on that said Im going to be a big sister...that is so sweet...Congrats Ashley and Ken....My Sunday School class is bringing over supper tonight ( it is so thoughtful of them)...I have a great class! I am hoping to start driving this week and maybe going back to work the next...I hope and pray that my back is better...I have so much to do this fall with the kids and would love to be pain free....Plus Bert and I are going on our cruise in November..not long at all...I need to start my Weight Watchers again when I recover because I know I will do nothing but eat on the boat....Well I better go, hopefully someone will be home again soon so I can have someone to talk to....it really weird that when you can actually take a nap or catch up on reading you never do it, wonder why that is?

No comments: