This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

It is hard for me to realize today is actually a holiday..I was off today anyway and Bert is at work as usual, I cant tell you how many times I have caught myself trying to go get the mail..ha...Annellise and Harper are playing in their rooms and there is nothing on tv..I am watching the marathon of ROCK OF LOVE, I have seen all the episodes already so I dont know why I am watching them again..My Young and the Restless, Dr. Phil, and Oprah are not on, its all tennis and who wants to watch that...Back to Rock of Love, those girls are crazy especially Lacey, she is CRAZY...I have no idea why Bret will not let her go.....I love little Jes and her hot pink and blond hair, I hope he picks her but Heather the stripper will probobly win...
I go into the hospital at 7 IN THE MORNING..I am getting nervous as it gets closer and closer, luckily I have a valium to take in the morning....I am soooo nervous about getting my IV, it makes me nausious just writing it....After the IV I am fine, its just getting that needle in my arm.......OK no more about the needle, as I have said I am so bored today, there is nothing to do and the kids so not want to play with me....they have eaten enough m&m's and skittles to make you sick...For some reason Annellise likes to mix them in a ziploc bag (it is really gross to think about mixing the two)...Well I will check back in about a week...Happy Labor Day! ( I hope yours is more exciting than mine..HA)

No comments: