This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, August 31, 2007

My littleAnnellise did something so funny last night, she went to her room, turned the light on and off then walked back to my room, turned the light on and off and then got back in the bed...It was so funny! I tried asking her what she was doing and she was sound asleep....So Bert and I assume she was sleep walking. That is too funny!

Bert went to eat lunch with Harper today then checked him out early..They went to the deer camp so they can get up early and go dove hunting..Harper is so excited. He gets to shoot his gun for REAL....I cant wait to hear about his first hunting trip. I bet he will be so cute in his camo..Annellise and I are having girls night. We are going to eat (her choice) and come home and take bubble baths and do our toenails...Tommorrow she is going to stay with Alli while Harper and I go to one of Harper's friends birthday parties...Harper's first baseball game is next Saturday. I cant believe I am letting him play baseball and football and Annellise is taking dance and playing soccer. I am waiting for a call to tell us whos team they are both on. I guess practice will start soon...I am going in Tuesday morning at 7 for my back surgery..I can only pray that God will be with us for the next couple of weeks....they will be tough...I am so nervous about next week, it is hard to be away from them..I hope all their homework and activities will get done..I have made a 3 page (front and back) notes for Bert, Mom, and Alli....Bert bless his heart will have a tought week too..Pray for him that he will survive putting up with me and taking care of the kids...I love him so much and I know that I dont always tell him how much I appreciate all he does for me and the children..

No comments: