This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

10 things about Me!

I just read someones blog that said most people dont know silly things about each other,so that being said I will write 10 things that yo might not know about me......

1. I would love to have another baby if not many more...but I have a bad back and can hardly carry myself around much less another child...

2. I love to think of baby names--when I was little I would cut families out of the JCPenny and Sears catalog, glue them to paper, and give them all names..

3. I spend an abserd amount of money on shoes for myself and Annellise and Harper...for some reason I think Annellise should have a shoe in every color..ha

4.I love for my kids to have cute and cool clothes---its a good thing they wear uniforms because then I would probobly have a problem--ha

5. I take 2 if not 3 showers a day, yes that is true, I can not stand to be dirty

6. I sometimes make the kids take that many showers and baths too..

7. I love, love chocolate---Reeces pieces are one of my favorites--I also love pecan cobbler from Bop's...I love all dessert!!! there I said it..ha

8. I am very moody and grumpy when I am hurting (my back) and I am not fun to be around! ( I cant believe I admitted it)

9.I love my children and all the kids that I am kin to but I WOULD NOT want to be a teacher, work in a daycare, or keep kids for a living......I think those people have a special calling because I could not do it...

10. I am afraid of needles...I stick people all day but can not handle being stuck, I am deathly afraid of IV's....

11. I had to add 1 more, I wish I would have taken time to learn to sew when I was younger, I would love to make and monogram things for the kids...

Ok I did it now I challange all of you to do it to...
Tommorrow starts a new week at school, I am off tomorrow and Tuesday (yeah)..We went to church this morning and then to the Mexican restaurant, ( our usual Sunday ritual) the waiter even knew Payton's drink order...Bert looks forward to that every Sunday...he loves Poco Loco..it is grilled chicken with caso on top..and makes us go EVERY Sunday so he can eat it...
last night Bert, Harper, dad, and Kyle went to the church for a special man dinner. They had all types of game to eat (Kyle cooked it) and had a guest speaker..they had over 250 people to attend and It sounds like it was a hit...this was the first year to do it....Annellise and I went shopping at Northpark and had a good time, just the 2 of us then went to Keifers to eat..We had a great girl time...

No comments: