This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Our Week

We are so glad its Friday.. The kids have enjoyed school and their new teachers. I have kept Price the last 2 days, he is such a sweet and good baby. I think I have spoiled him alittle. Each time when we went to pick up Annellise at 11:30 and then Harper at 2:40 he cried....I dont think he likes that car seat..Alli said she thought he was scared I was taking him home....He is not that spoiled ha....Annellise has learned new songs and she said they are learning to raise their hands when they need to talk to the teacher. ( I would hope she already knows that)...Harper had a spelling test today and had to memorize his Bible verse for the week...he is so smart and really doesnt have to study, I hope he will always be that way. Poor little Annellise is going to have a time, she could care less about school work. Annellise and Payton have had a good time, I am glad they are not in the same class because it makes it more fun to see each other on the playground and play..As for Bert and I this week has been pretty low key. I worked Monday and Tuesday and Bert worked everyday this week and is off tommorrow. They are having a mens day and church tommorrow afternoon and night..it is all about hunting, so he and Harper will have lots of fun.. I am not sure what Annellise and I will do, we are sitting in the bed right now watching High School Musical 2...she is so into anything that has singing...it is a cute movie. I actually watched and sing the songs from HS Musical1..It reminds me of Grease that we watched growing up...I am so ready for my back surgery (but not all the pain)...My back has killed me today...only 2 more weeks.....we are getting a cold front (93 degrees) this weekend---ha,ha---Hopefully we can swim tommorrow and Sunday. I think the kids are a little burnt out on swimming, they never ask but it has been so hot, the pool is like bath water... You should see Annellise right now, she has on her HSMusical gown with a sequin belt and is standing on the bed dancing. ( she is definantly my little "DRAMA QUEEN"......)I think her hair is finally growing but Im not quite sure...Caki thinks so...Today we put Payton and Annellise back to back to see how much they have grown, at the beginning of the summer Annellise was about 1/2 inch taller and how she is a good 2 1/2 inches taller....I cant believe it, she has always been the tallest of everyone in school and at church in fact most people dont believe she is 4 yrs old...Harper has grown about 2 inches this summer too,all of his pants are too short, but bless his heart he is so skinny. (he could probobly fit in a size 2 in the waist)ha...He has lost both bottom middle teeth and his top front ones are loose...he is growing up so fast and is the sweetest little boy...Ok I will hush now and go look at a magazine......

No comments: