This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I am sitting here on the computer while Annellise is singing and watching Hanna Montana--I bet you never would have guessed that.ha..We went to church and our Sunday usual eating at the Mexican restaurant...(we have to eat there every Sunday, it wasw 21 of us today)....Bert and Harper just left to go to the Wildlife extravaganza at the Trade Mart...So it is just Annellise and I here, I need to fold clothes and do other housework but I am on the computer, reading everyone elses blogs that I dont know...Bert thinks this is so stupid... school starts on Friday, we have a busy week, Tuesday Bert and I go and meet Annellise's teacher and on Thursday we go and meet Harper's teacher...I work Tues, Wed, and Thurs. this week so I will be off their 1st day of school...I am going to pick up Payton on Friday too and we will go to Mcdonalds or the new Backyard burger if its not too crouded..Harper doesnt get out until 1:45 so he will eat at school....We then start soccer and dancing for Annellise and football and fall baseball for Harper on top of me having major back surgery and Bert doesnt get home until 6:30 so he cant help and we still have homework....Why do I allow myself to take all this on? I do it for my children.....I love seeing them play and do things they love and you never get these times back...If that woman that just had her 17th child can do it, surely I can...( why in the world would you have 17 children, on top of that they are homeschooled so you never get alone time..I would go insane!!!!) Can you imagine giving birth that manyt times---I am surprized the babies just dont fall out ha.... Annellise was born with my labor starting at 12:30 and she was born 45 min later at 1:15---and she was my 2nd child....

1 comment:

Anita said...

I am so glad you are a "blogger" now! It is so addicting. The children are growing up SO fast! See you soon!