This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy Sunday

Today was a very busy day. We went to church this morning and came home to get ready. We had Alli's "BIG 30" birthday party. It is hard to believe she is going to be 30 on Tuesday. (that means I will be 35 in December) Mom, Dad, and Nannie came over and we all had spagetti (Alli's favorite food that we have to eat every year on her birthday) and for her favorite dessert I made her a pound cake....We ate and opened presents then Alli and I had to leave her party to go to a babyshower at the church. We left the kids and the other adults to swim...My little Annellise can swim so good. She can swim all the way from the shallow to the deep end with no floaties and she can dive to the bottom....That is so great for a 4 year old...We are all tired and ready to go to bed..Its only 2 more days of work for me before my surgery. Im getting a little nervous, I know how bad my recovery is going to be....I am nesting, trying to get everything ready before I go to the hospital. I worry so much about the kids and if they will wear the correct clothes and get all their stuff ready for school..Bert is going to have so much to do...I just pray it will all work out....

No comments: