This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

the Tooth---

my sweet little Harper lost his front tooth...He was outside in the pool with Bert and Annellise and all of a sudden he came running inside screaming and blood EVERYWHERE.....bless his little heart, he slipped on the steps getting out of the pool and fell on his face on the concrete and it knocked his front tooth out...It even cut his lip, nose, and the skin above his lip...He was so scared (he is my child for sure) and it was so much blood...No kidding I had to sit on the toilet and then lie down on the bed because I almost passed out..You know that had to have hurt hitting your face so hard on the concrete it knocks your tooth out.
Annellise is so funny, she loves to sing and sings ALL the time...We were in the car yesterday and she was singing to the radio and asked me if she sings beautiful and of course I said oh! Yes!...she was quiet for a minute and said, momma if you pray to Jesus he will give you my voice so you can sing like me...what I precious child she is..Only a child could come up with something like that..She also will yell across the house Mama! and when I answer she just says " I love you" it makes me sad that Harper is getting too big and tough to dare say that, but at least I get to sneak in my hugs and love on him often...They grow up so fast!

No comments: