This is in our plans for this weekend....

and a little bit of this.....

and a lot of this!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our Life.......

Gosh, its been a long time since I have written...We are getting ready for school again. They start next Friday..I am going to love being part time so I can go get them and they dont have to go daycare. (Annellise hates it) Anyway, I went to the dr. yesterday and I actually do have something wrong with my back therefore I actually have a reason for my back pain. I have a seperation in my fusion at L5 S1 , in other words my fusion is not complete at that level..I am to have my 4th back surgery ( in 1 1/2 yrs) on Sept.4th..so keep us in your prayers..It is going to be a painful surgery about 1/2 the pain of my 1st one says Dr. Senter...I hope I can make it, that was as close to death as I have ever been. Pray for Bert, I am not in the best moods lately due to pain. I want to have no pain when we go on our cruise in November.........Harper and Bert went to see the Saints play at 9:00 this am...Harper was so excited...If I have to hear Hanna Montana music again I will scream....Annellise is singing it at the top of her lungs as we speak....We ran errands today since Bert was off. We ate lunch at Cane's and then went to Toys r Us...THen we got some ice cream at Sal and Mookies on the way home....I LOVE SAL AND MOOKIES ice cream...banana is the best... the kids are fighting so I have to go....

No comments: